Silence of the Lambs - Clarice Starling FBI Credentials / ID Badge

GoodGame

Okay, so I REALLY, REALLY want to a set of screen accurate Clarice Starling FBI Credentials from Silence of the Lambs (my 3rd favorite film of all time), and after seeing some amazing versions online, I have come to the realization that the only way I can accomplish this is to partner with others here that share my passion for this prop. This will be a "team" project if you will. I'm including some of the elements that I've already tracked down to get this down.

FBI Banner / Header (I know others have asked for this on the forum before and it near impossible to find any really clear/hi-res versions even though this is the standard FBI prop element since it doesn't exist on current FBI credentials):

FBI-ID-Banner.png
FBI-ID-Banner-Alt.png
FBI-ID-Banner-Alt1.png
FBI-ID-Banner-Alt2.png

Clarice Starling's ID Photo:

Starling-ID-Photo.jpg

I'm currently trying to lock down the correct border & find hi-res images of the FBI Seal that is used (it's never the official seal on Film/TV props).

Hopefully, with others help, we can make this prop a reality. Thanks in advance for your help and contribution to the project!

- Chris

The Cred is not accurate.

What isn't accurate about it? It looks like her temporary credentials to me, but, yeah, I have that photo as a reference - it's just too blurry to make anything out. I'll post all the reference photos I have when I get home later tonight.

I have good scan of the screen-used, the FBI logo of the replica is not correct and other details..
The Maker of the movie is Sean Foyle is a friend.

Last edited:
I have good scan of the screen-used, the FBI logo of the replica is not correct and other details..
The Maker of the movie is Sean Foyle is a friend.

Cheater! J/K - At least we know that we have an "eagle eye" to track our progression and let us know where our mistakes are as we progress

Caplan Would you be willing to share a low-res version of your scan as a reference photo? Never hurts to ask, right ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This piece is part of my collection for some time, now for the recast you can use full HD screenshots and the best is to do some research on the net for this card model has been used in many films.

For your Help, the signature of Director is Hayden Burke, and the expires date FEB 14 1989

and yes I have the "eagle eyes":D

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back