Star Wars Signed Brian Muir RS Props Darth Vader Plaque

Sold for 40.00 GBP - Out of Stock
Prop Store

BobaDan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Now at risk of having the wrong Gary Hopkins

A guy on Facebook named Gary Hopkins recently tried to sell me a plaque signed by a Tusken Raider.

I declined ...

It could be a different Gary Hopkins, but hmmmmm.

Now I understand he’s posted a photo of ONE plaque here with Alan. But it’s not out of the realm of possible he’s had one done legit for himself so he can copy from it to do the rest.

Purely speculation of course, but seems convenient.

This is the same Gary who contacted Brian as per his last comment via FB to ask for plaques and then didn’t bother ..

But suss if you ask me.

56346836-2464-4F04-9F9B-A454D79ABC33.png

68C32176-3B6D-4FA4-83AB-6D4A07AF4529.png

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BobaDan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Appears their profile has also been “locked” down.

When I click on it, it says this member has limited who looks at their profile.

Bit suspect for someone who professes innocence.

Deanrichards

I've got one in the post from him at the moment, damn can't believe would do this to me after I made him a video of my tusken helmet and he wanted to know what their like

This is what I'm getting, any advice as looking at it now looks like the signature is off.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BobaDan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’ve posted this to Facebook and more people are coming out to say they bought off him too.

They too are saying they were told/asked by him not to share of post photos of what they bought.

All of that is way to suspect and shady to be honest.

Brian Muir

F7346204-D6B2-45ED-91CF-647F055FA45E.jpeg

Strange the person Gary said he supposedly bought the plaques from on EBay spells sculptor the same incorrect way as Gary. I can only come to the conclusion with all the information there is no EBay seller and Gary made the plaques himself and forged my signature

Attachments

• 5747F455-B04B-4C4B-AE92-F3970F6B9E52.jpeg
    5747F455-B04B-4C4B-AE92-F3970F6B9E52.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

FON

I was wondering why a simple plaque for sale thread was getting so many hits when I would look for new posts.. Amazing! What a tool this Gary is.

snedders1

I bought a signed plaque from him, the plaque looks to ME 100% legit compared to the
Image shown Alan holding plaque I was sent.
In light of this post and a post made in my group, the cargo hold , I have removed and banned Gary for allegedly being involved in forgery unless he can provide evidence proving his innocence.

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well all I can say I’m very disappointed in him ☹️ Unless there is someone of the same name, Gary Hopkins contacted me in December to ask if he could send 2 plaques for signing. I gave him the cost and my details and he was going to send them to me, which he obviously didn’t. He’s a ‘friend’ on Facebook
So that pretty much confirms his lie that he “had these made and sends them to people to sign”, and when the price was too much, he
Has anyone specifically reported this thread yet? I'm surprised he hasn't been banned. All this evidence is overwhelming.
I reported it a week ago.

jkno

Master Member
I think this thread should not be deleted when all this is sorted out. Members might need to re-read this to understand what happened here and how to avoid such things. Maybe mods will move it to another section, but I really hope they won't delete it. Dishonest people like this guy need to have their name remembered in the book of shame.

Prop Store