Star Wars Signed Brian Muir RS Props Darth Vader Plaque

Sold for 40.00 GBP - Out of Stock
Prop Store

Brian Muir

For anyone wanting autographs on their plaques you can contact me personally at:-

vadersculptor@gmail.com

I shall put a link on my website eshop today so it makes payment easier.

www.brianmuirvadersculptor.com

Autographs on plaques are £40 plus £5 shipping. I will ensure you are emailed a photograph of me with your individual signed plaque for authenticity.

Sad to see that fans have been sold fakes ☹️

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

enaswede

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I also purchased one but it looks like my money is in the process of being refunded. Thank you all for catching this. :mad:

fake signature refund.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For anyone wanting autographs on their plaques you can contact me personally at:-

vadersculptor@gmail.com

I shall put a link on my website eshop today so it makes payment easier.

www.brianmuirvadersculptor.com

Autographs on plaques are £40 plus £5 shipping. I will ensure you are emailed a photograph of me with your individual signed plaque for authenticity.
OOOH! Good to know Brian. I will definitely be ordering one!

Talk about judge, jury and execution!

I’d like to point out I’m the one who bought these plaques thinking they were real. Im out of pocket to a significant amount. One of the plaque was for my father, one for a friend and one for me to sit alongside our Black Series Vader helmets. I was only selling one as that was the only one I didn’t need. As soon as Brian pointed out they were not really the item was immediately refunded to the buyer without question.

I can get any plaques made to any order by my printer in Germany. If I give them a photo of what is required. This is common practise for plaques to be made and sent off for signing. I have few RS helmets that I missed out on the signature editions as I picked them up in aftermarkets sales platforms and want to get the plaques made and sent off for signing thats why I joined the forum to get advice, noting deceitful about that whatsoever.

I have only sold one other item on the forum and that was signed personally for me with photographic proof.

I am sending a couple of items in to Brian and that is why I offered to help by getting a plaque done for the other member and getting it signed for them.

As you have mentioned this is a community and I would appreciate that slanderous comments weren’t made until you had all the facts.

No intention to defraud anyone has been done, apart from I have purchased something I thought was real and decided to sell one of them on and when it was brought to my attention they wasn’t real I immediately refunded the buyer without them having to contact me. If I was in the business of trying to defraud people of money I wouldn’t have done that.

I would appreciate if anyone has any comments or questions they message me direct rather birating me in an open forum.

Many thanks

goldcylon

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Then how about returning my money ? Only sent you three separate emails and started a Paypal claim. Did you forget the other buyer for one plaque ?

Problem solved! The sale was linked to my old PayPal account thats not been used in years. Ive found it and will refund right away. Apologies if you think I was ignoring you, that wasn't my intention. Many thanks

I await the refund. I will leave it here.
Hi all done. Ive attached a screenshot, apologies as this wasn't meant to cause any inconvenience. The odd thing is which is confusing me is that it shown in my account that I hadn't sold anything. This has turned into a nightmare! Many thanks
Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 13.04.06.png

Last edited:
I spent yesterday afternoon looking at all my emails and PayPal and couldn't see anything thats why I couldn't understand when you said you had sent messages, then I seen them in my old PayPal account. Like I previously mentioned Im not in the nature of trying to defraud anyone that's why I resolved it for you immediately when I worked it out. Apologies if you think I was ignoring you, many thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store