Sidon Ithano (aka "Crimson Corsair) from Episode 7 Helmet Kits

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've just finished molding this baby. He's an obscure character from the Force Awakens, but I've wanted to make a replica of his helmet from the first time he showed up in promotional photos. In case you don't know the name, he's this guy:

A while back I was chatting with, Puzzlebox Props (aka s2jesse), and we decided to collaborate on this particular helmet. He did the digital sculpting. I did the printing, prep, and moldmaking. You can see those steps here: Sidon Ithano

The end result though, is three parts that look like so:
48046804046_f4f52f22b1_c.jpg

That's what I'm offering.

Price is $220 plus shipping. A non-refundable $120 deposit gets you on the list and the remaining $100 plus shipping will be due once your kit is boxed up and ready to ship.

Here's a couple pics of the first kit all trimmed and painted:
48046802496_262a0d914a_c.jpg

48046841403_66a46c9df6_c.jpg

48046886872_7f453c62b5_c.jpg

48040112223_30eee32d93_c.jpg

If you'd like a kit, please post here and I'll PM you with the payment details.

Last edited:
If anybody is interested, I also have one of the fully-finished helmets that I'll sell for $345 plus shipping.

If you'd like one, please post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

Bump for the day.

If anybody wants to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

Bump for the day.

If anybody wants to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with payment details.

Hi Shawn - I’m interested in Ithano.

Can you also send me a list of items/kits that you’re currently offering? Thank you.

Hi Shawn - I’m interested in Ithano.

Can you also send me a list of items/kits that you’re currently offering? Thank you.
PM Sent. I don't have a full list of the kits I offer, but if you look for threads I've started here on this forum that should give you a good idea of what I have available. I also have albums going for each of my projects here: Shawn Thorsson’s albums | Flickr If that helps.

If anybody else would like one of these kits, please post here and I'll PM you with payment info.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back