Done / Completed DONE

Re: Sidkit Malcolm Reynolds Gun Firefly TV & Serenity Movie ver. DEFINITIVE LIMITED R

You are killing me.

I am afraid to ask, as I seem to be being forced out of this hobby once and for all,...but what's your time frame???

Last edited:
Re: Sidkit Malcolm Reynolds Gun Firefly TV & Serenity Movie ver. DEFINITIVE LIMITED R

On the kit version can you do the brass, then brown on the whole thing like it is when the show starts??? Then we can "rub off" the amount we want???

Personally I like it more Brown with just some Brass showing like at the beginning of the series??

The kit version will be finish exactly like the one you seen in pics for the final version ;)

UPDATE:
Error! Sorry for mistake! Kit will not be finish like the complete version!

Last edited:

The kit version will be finish exactly like the one you seen in pics for the final version ;)

UPDATE:
Error! Sorry for mistake! Kit will not be finish like the complete version!

That's what I am asking. Can we get a kit but finished with the brass base and then complete brown to then rub off to our own likes or a complete gun but with the mag loose and the brown complete or nearly???

Also what is the timeframe, as in when would you need payment??

Thanks

Tom

Ah, man, why do you have to come up with all this stuff. One (finished) Serenity gun for me, please... I'm now going to decide which organ I can sell that I don't use. My kidneys, liver and left lung are already gone. Somebody needs a left arm or something?

@jameth1971, I guess if the brown is some chemical process, then it has to be rubbed off right after applying it. So leaving all the brown on there might make it impossible to take it back off... But you might be able to add more brown with some acrylic washes or rub 'n buff?

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm also curious about the timeframe, and would like to get my parts brass plated but not darkened at all. I ave the chemical to do that myself and would prefer to do so.

I'm in for a finished TV gun ..AAAAAAHHHHHHHH......I'm in..!!!

Last edited:

pending time frame for payment. possibly..... this is unbelievable.

Sent you a PM about a Serenity version.

Add me to the list for a Firefly TV version. Not sure If I want finished or kit yet.

I'm down to about 8 high end pieces from over 130 but this is so rare I will move one of my remaining 8 to get this. There are a few things I have that I can replace down the line.

Must have.

Oh this sucks and at the same time is awesome!!!!!

I'm so conflicted.

Pending time frame?????

I can't pass this up. please add me to the list for one fully finished Serenity version. I can have funds ready by the 30th if that would be alright ..sooner If need be..

Must have....

Timeframe Please....need time to get prepared...Damn so much bad stuff going on , and know this pops up...Damnit

Could you please put me on the list for a TV version of the gun?

Damnit. Put me down for a movie version.

You're killing me...Yeah, what's the time frame on these?

Ok guys, I'll reply here also for all NUOMEROUS PM received.

Question 1: Time Frame! You could decide your time frame! You could take also 2 months to pay the complete gun. The important thing is that you sent us immediatly 100$ deposit. This pieces are very HIGH request (I don't want to say how many PM received for it :D ). So PLEASE, if you want to be added in the list (don't wait too much otherwise can be too late) write it in the thread, not by PM. Please specify which version you want. I'll send you all deposit request of 100$ in 2/3 days.

Qustion 2: KIT finished like the complete gun? Yes, we could give you a normal kit for 450$ and a kit finished like the complete gun (materials, color etc) for 500$

Guys, these are really the last... the last opportunity to take a piece of history in your hands... let me know soon.
As soon as we'll receive your deposit, soon we'll start our work for finish it.

So, remember, you can choose your time frame (I hope not more than 2 months) but IMPORTANT is the deposit. SPECIFY WHICH VERSION (movie or series) and WHICH KIT OR COMPLETE!

Thanks to all!

OK, so just to clarify, the extra $50 for the "finished" kit. Is that for the brass plating, the brown coating, or both? Can you post a picture of what the different kits would look like out of the box?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back