Done Sidkit Leon concept blaster from Blade Runner

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TOKI

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I do believe that I have one of these kits lying around. Give me a day or two to dig it out and make sure it's complete.

RhinoActual

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
How about 125 shipped insured in the USA.
I am considering it. I am* almost complete with two extremely expensive purchases from the Junkyard. Should be wrapped in the next week. After that I will shoot you a message one way or the other. Hope that is okay?

Edit: a word was missing*

TOKI

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OK, but please let me as soon as possible, there is someone else who is interested and I don't want to leave him hanging.

TOKI

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If possible, I'd really like to know by mid week if you're going to take it. Thanks.

RhinoActual

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I want to thank TOKI publicly for finding the item I was looking for and making it possible for me to mark this thread as found/no longer wanted. Thanks.