Sideshow's Falconer Predator Mask From Predators... With Pic!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Just got in my Sideshow Falconer helmet and wanted to share it with you guys!

the-falconer-bio-helmet.jpg

the-falconer-bio-helmet2.jpg

Last edited:
And one more.

The cool thing is that while I think this helmet suffers from the same warpage issues as the Tracker, I can match a number of dings and scratches directly to the original helmet, so for better or worse, this is the best we are likely to ever get!

the-falconer-bio-helmet3.jpg

Last edited:
I won't paint it myself (no skills) but I am planning to send it, my Tracker and my upcoming Classic (from Predators) off to be painted more accurately to match the movie helmets.

One more pic of the Falconer compared to the Tracker. I love that they have similarities in material and overall shape (to fit the super predators) but that they are clearly unique in design.

falconer-and-tracker-predator-bios.jpg

Last edited:
Wish the bios would come better painted. Saw LVs and bryces p2 helmet wow weathering on helmets suck.

Nice Art, I'm jealous. I can't recall if I've seen any reviews...do these stack up better than the Celtic, etc. with the cheap lenses and lame paint? Is SS improving with these new bios?

Not sure I mentioned this, but I was never quite happy with the paint job on either helmet, so I sent off the Falconer to Tom Spina Designs for a repaint. Tom usually doesn't do jobs this small, but was willing to take a stab at it for me. I am THRILLED with the results and the depth they were able to bring to this piece.

sideshow-falconer-predator-mask-repaint-compare.jpg

sideshow-falconer-predator-mask-repaint-1.jpg

sideshow-falconer-predator-mask-repaint-2.jpg

Excellent re-paint on the Falconer bio. The painter did a great job. I do think, however, that from what I see in the pictures, I think the SS Falconer paintup was the best out of the new Predators bios though.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back