Sideshow's Berserker Bio from Predators Movie

Faken

Sideshow has started up with the Predators movie goodies... here's the new Berserker Bio helmet!

http://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker....00044&cid=6

Sideshow is proud to partner with KNB EFX GROUP to bring you the Predators Collectible line from the 2010 film release. Each prop replica is an exact full-scale reproduction of the original on-screen prop, as created by KNB. The Berserker Mask Prop Replica is cast in fiberglass and features a light-up targeting site and the Berserker’s trademark animal jaw. Each piece is complete with a polystone stand that can be displayed on a desktop or shelf or mounted on your wall. This detailed The Berserker Mask Prop Replica is an incredible addition to any Predator legacy display, an outstanding beginning to Sideshow’s new Predators collectible line.

Product Size: 13.5″ H x 17″ W x 12.5″ D
Product Weight: 18.00 lbs

Looks pretty cool... hopefully the movie doesn't suck bawls... can't see it till Monday though, I have my daughter this weekend lol!

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
I think those dimensions may have a slight error in there Dan. 17" wide? A reguar bio is between 11-12".

It looks good though, looks like they finally listened over the lenses in the eyes.

New Diorama Hot Toys posted too.( Sorry, no apple!)
35242_421892877824_171015147824_461.jpg

Great review as usual and it makes me feel better about getting Caseys Berserker Bio instead. The paint app looks like poo poo. Plus the jaw sticks out awkwardly. It's purty and all but I prefer Caseys. I'd love to see pics of Caseys and a Sideshow side by side to see the differences.

However Dan I do believe you are wrong on one account. At the beginning of your review you said that most of the original molds from the first movies were thrown out and destroyed. Did you forget about the P1 Stunt that our good friend George has recently found?

There is no question as to it's authenticity...comparing it to the screen caps make it undeniable. Plus the P1 Stunt is vastly different and more accurate than any other P1 Bio out there. I should know because I've compared them all. So what happened Dan? Did you forget about it or do you deny it's authenticity? If it's the latter, I will have to kill you slowly with banana peels and a spoon!

I would love to have one of those bios to bad I cant afford it. On your review Dan you say you dont like that the jawbone is sculpted into it wasnt it like that in the film just 1 piece? And you dont like the dents and the way they dont look like blast marks. I dont think they were the helmet looked pretty smooth in the film from what I could see until he got smacked in the head by Royce with that axe a few times. I think they are more dents and scrapes then anything.

I have to say Caseys looks better, the only thing the sidesow has going for it , is the fact it is from the film used mould.

still not hooked on it though

I have seen neither in person, but have seen tons of pics of both, and I would have to agree that Casey's seems so much more.... tight. But great review, Dan. o_O

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back