Sideshow PREDATOR 2 diorama

sabres21768

Got the Sideshow Exclusive PREDATOR 2 dio today.

Fantastic piece and some killer paint apps.
Especially on the exclusive unmasked head.

Now...I'm not real happy with the right arm position change, that's for sure.
But, I found my own personal fix for it, so he doesn't have that whole "Pass me the ball!" look to him. :p

Let me know what you think.

Here are the pics...

100_5811.jpg

100_5816.jpg
100_5812.jpg

100_5815.jpg

100_5817.jpg

100_5818.jpg

100_5821.jpg

100_5819.jpg

THE FIX
100_5825.jpg

100_5824.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great! Loving the skull+spine addition- sideshow should have thought of that! These are great photos, really show the piece off. I'm a bit disappointed with the mouth area though, hardly looks painted at all, that drew my attention as I'd expect to see more definition around the teeth and reds and pinks in the mouth.

Wow awesome idea, where did you get the skull from?

Wifey told me today she'd orderd one of these for my birthday, and her wait list had been upgraded to a proper order.

I got my exclusive yesterday. It is awesome. I made an easy fix to the inside of the mouth as they did not paint it. Wish I had that bad ass skull though.

Looks great, the addition of the skull was good. I was just looking at that statue on ebay, and thinking the same thing you were about the right arm.

well i just got mine the other day and i wasn't sure at first i think the mask is generally not proportioned well,(and thank god for the other head) but it's still better in person than in all the pictures,to me anyway.
but i happened to have an extra P2 skull and spine ( cheap ebay auction) and it looks so much better as a whole, cause ever since it was posted the "pass me the ball look " it bugged me, but looks much better now so thanks for the pics man it helped prepare me cause i had no idea they changed the position of the arm! gotta warn a mother ****** about these things man! it just looks like they first glued the arm on one way and then at the last minute the decided to glue it on another way? WTF... like the directions they passed out to everyone were off or somethin'... :)

Man the paintup on that sucks, but the pose and figure looks good. Mangrasshopper or Larry would make that thing look sick.

What is it about the paint app on this piece you dont like? apart from the fact that they forgot the mouth area i quite like the paint on this dio, infact im just about to order the exclusive, i will display mine with the bio head but for the sake of £10 i may as well by the EX i think.

Also does anyone know of anywhere in the UK (or US that ships) that has any of the P1 diorama's in stock, as per usual i have decided far too late that i want one and can only find one place selling them, little expensive though.

Regards, Matt

What is it about the paint app on this piece you dont like? apart from the fact that they forgot the mouth area i quite like the paint on this dio, infact im just about to order the exclusive, i will display mine with the bio head but for the sake of £10 i may as well by the EX i think.

Also does anyone know of anywhere in the UK (or US that ships) that has any of the P1 diorama's in stock, as per usual i have decided far too late that i want one and can only find one place selling them, little expensive though.

Regards, Matt
bigbadtoystore.com has one. it is opened but graded and complete for 135, just thoutht id let you know. sorry im not sure if they ship over there or not so this may be useless...

bigbadtoystore.com has one. it is opened but graded and complete for 135, just thoutht id let you know. sorry im not sure if they ship over there or not so this may be useless...

thanks, i have seen that one, i think il have to pay way over the odds to get this piece new now... serves me right :lol:

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back