Sideshow Predator 1 Bust repainted

Xterminatus

Hey guys and girls.

This is my repaint of my Sideshow predator 1 bust that i bought from Isaak a few years ago.
Only thing not done on it is the Carlart cannon thats on its way.

It was a blast to paint

here is what it looked like before the repaint i masked the Eyes with bluetac as they are made of glas

5726047897_134d3bb00f_b.jpg

And here are the final result minus the cannon

5726047047_e90e022b82_b.jpg

5726602120_56d6808805_b.jpg

5726603228_68299c8079_b.jpg

5726044537_0578bff983_b.jpg

Damn dude, you make me jealous of your skills. lol

Def you cannot compare the before and after, you gave that SS a meaner look.

Like always you did an awesome killer paint job on that Jimmy.

You've outdone yourself Jimmy...that must have taken a looong time getting in all the nooks and crannies. I always thot the factory paintjob looked like crap. You've just given it new life...Great stuff...

You've outdone yourself Jimmy...that must have taken a looong time getting in all the nooks and crannies. I always thot the factory paintjob looked like crap. You've just given it new life...Great stuff...

thx everyone

it acctually didnt take that loong a week give or take i acctually documented the journey if anyone is intressted i can make a post or something

Awesome paint up as usual from you, it truly does look phenomenal.

thx everyone

it actually didn't take that long a week give or take i actually documented the journey if anyone is interested i can make a post or something

Oh yea definitely post it trust me I don't think anyone will mind you posting more stuff.

-Chris

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back