Sideshow P1 And P2 Mask Possibilities

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know if Sideshow plans to make replicas of the Classic Predator mask (non battle damaged like from Predators) and the Predator 2 masks at some point?

I'd love to have a P1 but all thy keep making are made up 'ceremonial mask' and 'bone grill mask'

Any thoughts or anyone connected with Sideshow know? :D

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

screamokiemo

I know that sideshow said last year they had a "healthy range of predator bio's" being released during 2012.. Other than that Sideshow are tight lipped.. But the talented fans on this forum make some amazing P2 masks

FastballSpecial

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I know that sideshow said last year they had a "healthy range of predator bio's" being released during 2012.. Other than that Sideshow are tight lipped.. But the talented fans on this forum make some amazing P2 masks
Thanks man! I wish sideshow had a reliable Q&A forum but I'll keep hoping they make the P1 sometime.