Sideshow/Legacy Life-size 'The Child' figure

For my order from February 1st, 2020 I have now also received a dispatch notification from SIDESHOW tonight. The package was sent with DHL Express from Hong Kong and should be with me (Germany) in about 2 days. I'm curious :) Let's see how high the customs duties will be ...

I decided to go for full articulation . . .

20201124_025742_edited.jpeg

I went and tested. Without base it fits barely. There's less than 1,5 cm space above its head (about half inch). But yeah, it fits.
Ah great, thank you very much! I don't know yet where I'll put it, maybe in the Detolf or on top of the Detolf. I think I currently prefer more on the top, because otherwise it is so squeezed ... Difficult ... Difficult ...

My Child arrived today, one day shipping from hong kong china to germany via. DHL express, that is incredibly fast!! About 98 EUR customs fees have been added. The Child is absolutely phenomenal, so far I haven't found any defective dents or anything like that. Something rattles in my base when you shake it, no idea what that is, is definitely not normal but of course it doesn't bother me. I'm totally happy so far, it was really worth it!

Where are we at with the deliveries vs. order date? I'm 2/2 preorder, 10/31 balance paid through PayPal, shipping and taxes still due. Nada news in a week.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back