Sideshow & Hot Toys Baby Yoda (The Child) mods and accessories!

Eyelid sculpting underway . . . (These are still a WIP)
20201126_145807_edited.jpeg

20201126_155531_edited.jpeg

20201126_155554_edited.jpeg

Here is a comparison with color photoshopped to match. These will be cast in silicone and can be easily removed and applied by simply laying them over the eye. No glue or permanent modification required. The pre-order upgrade kit will end after Black Friday weekend. I'm then going to reassess the kit depending on how much work goes into it. I should have a better idea in the next couple days, but most likely it's going to increase in price.

IMG_20201126_162622_edited.jpeg

Could you tell me the diameter of the eyeballs? I did not receive my Child yet but I would like to start sculpting those eyelid from a proper size sphere that fit the Child eyeball size

Could you tell me the diameter of the eyeballs? I did not receive my Child yet but I would like to start sculpting those eyelid from a proper size sphere that fit the Child eyeball size
I don't know the exact diameter of the eyeballs since they are glued into the head, but the opening is about 1 1/2" wide if that helps.

I have to say you've done a phenomenal job on this!

I lack the courage to take a dremel to one of these. So all i can do is stare at the photos and dream :)

A question i would ask, though, is how hard is it to have someone cast a body with a poseable armature in it? I mean, we have the exact measurements needed for the body....I have no clue, which is why i'm asking.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back