Sideshow & Hot Toys Baby Yoda (The Child) mods and accessories!

Trying to come up with a solution to have him hold the cup. Came up with this. His arms don't quit reach. I'll include these magnets and clip for anyone who has ordered ;)

20201117_230006_edited.jpeg

20201117_230241_edited (1).jpeg

Nice mods - you're tempting me to do the same but I don't know if I have the intestinal fortitude to try. That said (not to hijack your thread) but you should check out the Welding Geek on YouTube. He came up with an interesting method to make the whole thing posable.

Cheers
Steven

Man seeing that video is really making me think combining the Sideshow head/hands with the HotToys body may be the best of both.

Man seeing that video is really making me think combining the Sideshow head/hands with the HotToys body may be the best of both.
But expensive! Is there no-one around here who could brainstorm and do some kind of (relatively) cheap poseable body that just made use of the Sideshow head, hands and feet?

While all these mods are impressive, they're a little intimidating to those of us who can barely make a paper plane!

But expensive! Is there no-one around here who could brainstorm and do some kind of (relatively) cheap poseable body that just made use of the Sideshow head, hands and feet?

While all these mods are impressive, they're a little intimidating to those of us who can barely make a paper plane!
Looks like it wouldn't be easy to remove the hands and feet then install them on another body. Cutting them off and using wire for posing is probably the easiest.

Looking at the Child made by Sideshow and the very good transfos made by some of our members...and then looking at the Child made by HotToys gave me an idea: why not placing the Sideshow's head (more accurate and no ear seams) to the more posable HotToys body?
I know, it means buying 2 expensive toys to achieve...the perfect Child;)(y)(y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back