Sideshow / Legacy Effects Baby Yoda (The Child) mods and upgrades!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Eyelid sculpting underway . . . (These are still a WIP)
20201126_145807_edited.jpeg

20201126_155531_edited.jpeg

20201126_155554_edited.jpeg

Here is a comparison with color photoshopped to match. These will be cast in silicone and can be easily removed and applied by simply laying them over the eye. No glue or permanent modification required. The pre-order upgrade kit will end after Black Friday weekend. I'm then going to reassess the kit depending on how much work goes into it. I should have a better idea in the next couple days, but most likely it's going to increase in price.

IMG_20201126_162622_edited.jpeg

eegah

Man, you’re really taking him to another level with these mods!
Where can I pre order the upgrade kit? I didn’t see it on your Etsy page. Thanks!

Scote

Could you tell me the diameter of the eyeballs? I did not receive my Child yet but I would like to start sculpting those eyelid from a proper size sphere that fit the Child eyeball size

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Could you tell me the diameter of the eyeballs? I did not receive my Child yet but I would like to start sculpting those eyelid from a proper size sphere that fit the Child eyeball size
I don't know the exact diameter of the eyeballs since they are glued into the head, but the opening is about 1 1/2" wide if that helps.

cboath

Master Member
I have to say you've done a phenomenal job on this!

I lack the courage to take a dremel to one of these. So all i can do is stare at the photos and dream :)

A question i would ask, though, is how hard is it to have someone cast a body with a poseable armature in it? I mean, we have the exact measurements needed for the body....I have no clue, which is why i'm asking.

Jamesfett

Sr Member
Man you got skills.

I went a little nuts lately so I need to replenish my prop budget but as soon as I do I am getting some of your Grogu stuff. That name is lacking.

Your wooden bowl and Frog Lady egg to start.

Well done.

ChaoBreeder

I come back from a long hiatus from The RPF to see if people had any shipping updates for the Sideshow Baby Yoda and ended up ordering your frog egg, wooden bowl, and DIY kit haha, great work here