Sideshow Ex. Predator Dio

sabres21768

Well...I FINALLY got my Sideshow Ex. Predator Dio today. After the incredibly long wait for SS (and missing the first delivery attempt), I can say it was worth the wait.

VERY cool sculpt and some great paint apps. The exclusive alternate head is alot better than I thought it would be.

Sideshow also threw in a $20 gift card in the box. Not sure why...but I'll take it.

On to the pics...

100_5010.jpg
100_5077.jpg

100_5021.jpg
100_5023.jpg

100_5022.jpg

100_5013.jpg

100_5028.jpg

100_5029.jpg

100_5010.jpg

100_5077.jpg

100_5021.jpg

100_5023.jpg

100_5022.jpg

100_5013.jpg

100_5028.jpg

100_5029.jpg

[quote name='ei'luj' post='108033' date='Sep 10 2008, 07:57 PM']Sabres,

Did you do a pre-order, or did you get on the wait list? I'm on the wait-list.....

---
Ei'luj[/quote]

I did the pre-order.

Sabres,

That's good, I'm now doing pre-orders.... trying to find things later on is not easy and can get expensive....

but am almost caught up.

I love the angles you got with the pix!

----
Ei'luj

I think it's very nice masked. But with the exclusive head...mmm.. the spotting is just poorly painted, not like the movie.

I love the design but the paint job on the head looks really soft/cartoon like IMO. I prefer the set up with the mask on

Mine arrived this morning, this is the 1st ever statue of anything i have ever owned. I have to say i really really like it.

the head i have seems to have a slightly darker paint up than Sabres, but i still may do alittle touch up here and there as is it alittle soft.

all in all like you sir im happy with my 1st statue :D

I dont like the paint work on the alternative head, plus it kind of looks a little small, but it looks cool with the BIO head on.

Have to say am looking forward to this but judging by the pics I think I will leave the helmet on. The head pattern does not look like it has much depth. *touch wood mine is here soon* After pre ordering when it first came out and them taking my money a month ago, it still says Item is shipping soon

Well after pre ordering it when it first came out I and 7 weeks after payment I finally got mine yesterday. My first sideshow product at all and overall its a great statue, not to be missed. The unmasked head is poor though. It looks like they just decided last minute to make an unmasked as the paint does not really match the body, but the masked head is savage. Well worth it the money.

Even though shipping was long, the emails and customer service was top notch. Now to get the aliens one:D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back