Sideshow Elder Predator Ceremonial Mask - Buy It Now Through The Lair!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Sideshow has put up their Elder Ceremonial Mask. I had the opportunity to see it the last time I was at Sideshow and it is AWESOME!

If you plan to purchase one of these masks, please consider clicking through the link below and buy it through our affiliate account (the link below) as this will help support the site!

Elder Predator Ceremonial Mask

We now have photos up in our gallery of the new mask!

http://www.thehunterslair.com/gallery/album/222-elder-predator-ceremonial-mask/

Thought this might interest some of you. Here is a comparison of the Sideshow Elder mask to one of the original screen used masks (that was offered by Prop Store). It is nice to see that you can match mark for mark between the two helmets, showing that once again, these masks are coming from the original molds. With that being said, it looks like once again the Sideshow mask suffers from the exact same issue every mask Sideshow has put out suffers from; warpage in the form of a crushed helmet from side to side, making the helmet look narrow and pinched. :(

sideshow-predator-elder-helmet-comparison.jpg

Last edited:
And here is a comparison of the real helmet, still at ADI vs the replica from Sideshow. While not perfect, I have mine on order!
sideshow-predator-elder-helmet-comparison-2.jpg

Last edited:
And here is a comparison of the real helmet, still at ADI vs the replica from Sideshow. While not perfect, I have mine on order!
I'm going to have to wait until my job starts in July and after moving, but I'm definitely getting him yes sir I am (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Art, you're killing me with those pic sizes. However, it does look pretty nice. Could the 'warpage' be an optical illusion? The appearance can vary tremendously depending on how close the camera is to what you're photographing.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back