Sideshow Concept Predator Bio

I still really prefer it without the blades, it looks like the next evolution of preds if you will.

It does look a lot like an unused AVPR concept he did, I'd love to see that bio made, it had a script type design rather than the tri lasers.

I just found this, he says that will be 2 new helmets made by him and you can get them through SideShow, full reveal April 19th

216610_10150170776013697_668003696_6729506_5182202_n.jpg

This is small comment from the man :

Steve Wang The idea is to introduce something different in the predator world and not another rehash of the original predator helmet. I personally don't feel the Predator movies have pushed the designs far enough, that's why I introduced this line. Also remember, I only worked on the original predator film which did not have the 'hammered steel' look which I personally dislike because it does not make sense to me. The next helmet I did after this is even more "out there" LOL

Dripping with awesome sauce! i love that he is still doing Pred stuff. you can def see his style coming through this.

Great design and I love the completely different look overall.....its outside of the norm,which is killer. Steve has yet again brought new life and concept to the Predator world. I really hope he gets to design or at least have a hand in the next Predator movie.

Steve said "this predator stalks and terrorize his prey and get thrills from making the hunter the hunted." Full of bull...Do you think the predator would let anyone stalk or terrorise him. If both preds meet there's gonna be a hell of a fight, your talking about 2 hunters here. The stalker looks like he's killing from behind or when he's preys asleep, sounds coward to me. When batman fought a predator and won, the loser(predator) killed himself out of disgrace in front of other preds. And as far as the predators movie goes the classic pred beaten and battered still put up a fight against the berserker. So do you really think the stalker can instill fear on other preds when they dont fear dying?. ****** a predator even fight a T-Rex in one of the statues I have seen, so the stalker is baloney and gay hes been created simply for money. I may not be familiar with the pred universe but one things for sure you don't mess with the predator even if your SW. Next point if you push the design for the predator far enough getting to this point, trust me the movie would have been crap and I would not have been a fan of this monster. Peace

What the hell are you talking about Sorrow? Do you even realize that Steve Wang was responsible for partly creating and painting the one in the original movie?!

What the hell is wrong with having someone, or another Predator hunt the Predator? Thats the whole ******* idea! Pred is hunted by Arnie in P1 and Harrigan in P2!!!

As for Batman - he got the **** beat out of him, and then gave the Pred an ass whooping...has nothing to do with playing hide and seek. Its a matter of kill or be killed.

Your comments about the Classic fighting the Berserker - it was a battle to the death and one has to lose. Has nothing to do with instilling fear - it has to do with a Pred killing another Pred. Bad Blood - Stalker, whatever the **** you call it, its still one Predator hunting and ultimately killing another one.

One last point - for you to say that the Predator design can't be changed is just retarded. Of course it can be changed - bring on the different designs, Bios, armor, etc. If you don't like it when new ideas are brought forth, then I suggest maybe just playing P1 and P2 over and over in your DVD player...

Interesting design and based on Steve's interpretation of the Predator race, I can see why he made this helmet the way he did and can completely understand why he doesn't like the hammered AVP look. As far as a Predator that hunts other Predators, I think he is a bit behind as that seemed to be a lot of the idea behind PREDATORS, but he is taking it in a slightly different direction with the serial killer aspect. Personally, the only reason I would consider buying this is because Steve designed it.

What the hell are you talking about Sorrow? Do you even realize that Steve Wang was responsible for partly creating and painting the one in the original movie?!

What the hell is wrong with having someone, or another Predator hunt the Predator? Thats the whole ******* idea! Pred is hunted by Arnie in P1 and Harrigan in P2!!!

As for Batman - he got the **** beat out of him, and then gave the Pred an ass whooping...has nothing to do with playing hide and seek. Its a matter of kill or be killed.

Your comments about the Classic fighting the Berserker - it was a battle to the death and one has to lose. Has nothing to do with instilling fear - it has to do with a Pred killing another Pred. Bad Blood - Stalker, whatever the **** you call it, its still one Predator hunting and ultimately killing another one.

One last point - for you to say that the Predator design can't be changed is just retarded. Of course it can be changed - bring on the different designs, Bios, armor, etc. If you don't like it when new ideas are brought forth, then I suggest maybe just playing P1 and P2 over and over in your DVD player...
You sound pissed off sir. I know what he's done, hey if you like it go ahead nobody's stopping you. Ill stand on what I believe, and this is a forum right? Were here to speak our mind.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back