Sideshow Bio Helmet Question

Slave1

Sr Member
Probably a dumb question, but can you wall mount the Sideshow bio helmet bases?

I've never owned one and am considering getting a specific one I've had my eye on, and while I'm sure I read somewhere that the stands could be wall mounted, I'm not seeing any pics on the Sideshow site showing the helmet on the wall from the side, which would confirm.

Thanks!

Sure can I have two sideshow bios. Berserker and chopper they are very heavy. Make sure you have good anchors

Saleenjames

mobileUpload.jpg

I definitely know what you guys mean about anchoring securely. I have an MR combi spear and that the wall hanging mount was secure enough. Well, the first time we had roof work and the guys were hammering around up there, the combi came down. Luckily the damage was minimal. Those MR pieces are HEAVY.

Anyway, I'm looking at getting a Tracker bio. I always have fun painting up prop kits, but there's some appeal in getting the official version sometimes, and when I compare the prices and factor in my Sideshow points, I'd only be looking $100 more to get the licensed version.

Thanks guys!

The Sideshow stands have pretty solid mounting holes in them, so as long as the wall is sturdy, and you put in some decent screws with wall plugs, you should be OK. :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back