Sideshow Berserker Predator Helmet!

Faken

Sideshow has started up with the Predators movie goodies... here's the new Berserker Bio helmet!

http://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker....00044&cid=6

Sideshow is proud to partner with KNB EFX GROUP to bring you the Predators Collectible line from the 2010 film release. Each prop replica is an exact full-scale reproduction of the original on-screen prop, as created by KNB. The Berserker Mask Prop Replica is cast in fiberglass and features a light-up targeting site and the Berserker’s trademark animal jaw. Each piece is complete with a polystone stand that can be displayed on a desktop or shelf or mounted on your wall. This detailed The Berserker Mask Prop Replica is an incredible addition to any Predator legacy display, an outstanding beginning to Sideshow’s new Predators collectible line.

Product Size: 13.5″ H x 17″ W x 12.5″ D
Product Weight: 18.00 lbs

Looks pretty cool... hopefully the movie doesn't suck bawls... can't see it till Monday though, I have my daughter this weekend lol!

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I agree .... Nothing on it is screaming out for me to pick this one up.

Personally I think they should have used different helmet designs. But that's just me.

Well SideShow knows that these sell very well and have increased the price to cash in a little more dough from us - the fans. All I can say is that I'm glad Casey is working on one

Well SideShow knows that these sell very well and have increased the price to cash in a little more dough from us - the fans. All I can say is that I'm glad Casey is working on one

Im not sure that is true? the wolf was superb and all 1000 sold out and became very expensive on the secondary market (i payed $600 for mine) The scar was ***** quality wise which people soon caught onto and it it still widely available for that reason. The Celtic was cut down to 750 pieces and was even worse quality wise than scar... it's also still available and then the chopper was cut down to 500 pieces, suprise suprise that was also rubbish and is still available. Sideshow royaly screwed people over with this line, i just hope as a huge bio fan that the price increase in this piece will be reflected by a huge increase in quality, i.e real lenses and a much... MUCH improved paint job. Here's to hoping

That is by far the nicest apple I have ever seen...
But yeah, the bio doesn't actually look all that impressive. I think what ruined it for me was the entire bottom half.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back