Sideshow AvP:R Diorama

sabres21768

Here's a sneak peek at the new diorama from Sideshow...

AVPRdio.jpg.gif

AVPRdio.jpg.gif

New info coming in about this dio...

It will feature Wolf holding one Alien by the neck while stabbing another with his spear.
And there will be an Alien, cut in half, on the floor.

Also, there will be a Regular and Exclusive version of this.

Perhaps a "maskless" Wolf?

I asked a rep, what the difference was in the exclusives and she wasnt sure. she said maybe interchangable weapon hand, but not sure how itll work in the dio. price is $299

honestly guys that might be the coolest depiction of a hunter knee deep in the **** that ive ever seen....... wow! just think, that compared to even the last AVPR dio ( the plastic hot toys one) which i thought was cool, but a bit strange.... wow this one takes it, thats awesome! great sculpt from what i can tell! the skin texture on the wolf is sweeeeeet, and how it should be great piece to go in my trophy room. or hell just right in my living room, on top of my tv! wow! thanks guys, that made my day.

well python, im not sure why but you are entitled to that opinion of yours. me however, i think it's an awesome depiction of the sewer scene even though it doesn't capture any exact frame from that encounter and i dont see any reason to have an unmasked head, but im sure glad it does ;) anyway, im sorry for saying so, but whats not to like buddy? please explain real quick, if ya don't care?

It's just too busy for me, i would have prefered a proud wolf alone in fitting with the P1 and P2 dio's (which i love). I don't hate it by any means but i doubt il be picking this one up. There's too many other things i need to put my money towards in the coming months. Perhaps we'l see another lone wolf down the line?.....

I managed to score an exclusive one before they sold out. I am sorry for those that disagree but seeing Wolf in the **** with those aliens made me jump at this. Yes it will be out of place with the other Dios I have, but it's too awesome to pass up. Makes me think of how awesome AVP-R "COULD" have been.

I am sorry for those that disagree but seeing Wolf in the **** with those aliens made me jump at this.

Wouldn't worry, i think thats just me ;) Each to their own, for any UK'ers, FP have this listed now for £224.99 http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/index.php...oducts_id=54206 Deposite required though Pfffft!!!! My money will be going towards the yoda/clone trooper Pf and il hold out hope ss release another wolf down the line? That said, i don't dissagree completely with multi charactor dio's.... id love a celtic swinging the grid alien around

I like it, I have the PVC diorama with the hybrid and its nice to see a piece that shows of the different alien head design. I like the thought that has gone into the water and the grill, obviously an original pose idea, personally I'd like to see him in the film pose holding two alien throats. That's also the reason I'm not fussed about the face head option, he had his mask on in the sewer.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back