Sideshow AvP Predator Spear available for order...

Faken

Check this out, just went up for preorder tonight: http://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tracker....00017&cid=2

400017_press01-001.jpg

400017_press02-001.jpg

400017_press03-001.jpg

400017_press04-001.jpg

400017_press05-001.jpg

I'm a bit pissed, US orders only, I can't order it

Well Dan if you have anyone in the U.S. you trust just have them order one for you. Its not that big of a deal, I have friends in the U.K. that do it for me once and a while.

I agree with Lee. BAH!! Gary get to carving! If I remember right you live in Canadia don't ya? If I was right then it's your patriotic duty!!!

Gary, if? when you do this, perhaps you would consider leaving out some of the scroll work on the body of the spear. It's got way, way, too much in my opinion---detracting from the aesthetics of it.

Kind of OUTING Gary/Shaitan here, but hey he sometimes needs a nudge.

Ive literally just finished speaking to him on msn, and he is sourcing hi res pictures, so i am hoping if we keep this fresh in his mind hell take it up, for several reasons.

1st , anyone who has seen his AVP CANNON/ UBER CANNON / AVP DAGGER / AVP BLADES / Dusters etc etc knows his work is top top notch.

2nd Theres alot of us outside the USA who would like a spear.

so prepare to be NAGGED Gary

I agree with Lee...nagging will go on until a spear....you know you want to...

As for the MR one, looks good but too bad US only

Yup, it is true, just on msn atm with Usurper coming up with a gameplan for the AVP spear. Will begin cutting the center piece materials on Wednesday night this week. So, stay tuned. ;p

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back