Sideshow Avp Elder Bio

predator666

I remember when Sideshow 1st posted pics of the bone grill bio that alot of people, myself included asked what about the avp elder or ancient bio... well looks like they listened.,, got the quick reveal in the newsletter today
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37653&utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Preview+Ceremonial+Mask&utm_content=Preview+Ceremonial+Mask&utm_campaign=060712news

053112elderpredator_01.jpg

053112elderpredator_03.jpg

Looks pretty cool and nice to see them producing this one. Makes me wonder if they will contact anyone to sculpt the lost hunter bios if the molds aren't around.

Ya know, as much as I love seeing the front and profile views of these things... every once in a while it would be nice to see the underside too.

He's referring to the sculptor that made the shadow hunter kit...
The helmet is the 1 the avp elder is holding at the end of avp movie. It was sculpted by Bruce Spaulding Feuller.
63029_104515722944824_100001591890752_32570_4648930_n.jpg

29-f9e12ba22e.jpg

Looks good, its a nice design, especially with the open mouth part and ceremonial beads. Not too sure about, what look to be those painted on lenses again. This is what turned me off of the AVP line of bios. I will pass on this. I have the 3 Super Predators and Wolf, now need only P1 and P2 from Sideshow sometime in the future to complete my collection of badass Predators :)

That's really pretty, almost a bit Steampunky what with the colours and the design on the cheeks that looks almost like gears (which I didn't notice in the movie - note to self, pay more attention), but I have to agree with Grond on the lenses. They do look painted on. If they can fix that up so they look better, count me in for one of these. I'd need to see it before I bought it though, something that looks incredible online can look kind of icky in the flesh *cough*SideshowFalconerMaquette*cough*.

Is he employed by SSC or sumtin', or are you talking about a person here on the lair?
He's referring to the sculptor that made the shadow hunter kit...
The helmet is the 1 the avp elder is holding at the end of avp movie. It was sculpted by Bruce Spaulding Feuller.
63029_104515722944824_100001591890752_32570_4648930_n.jpg

29-f9e12ba22e.jpg
Not the orginial sculptor but i saw a little while back that sky shown this on sideshowfreaks and was for sell on ebay.It was the same bio i am pretty sure

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back