Sideshow 1:1 PREDALIEN Bust

sabres21768

Looks like we've got our first look at this beauty...

Predalien.jpg

Predalien.jpg

i wish to GOD i could dream up the money for that.... then dream up some more money to have a 1:1 wolf bust right next to her.....

Is it just me, or is the entire BACK SIDE of the head missing? Is this just the 'face'?

On a brighter note, the Diorama looks really good I saw the full on pics of the entire piece...too bad I'm broke like a joke as far as luxury spending goes, yayyyyyy!

*dies*

Agree that the Predalien bust looks like it's missing the back of its head and also small. Also a bio's missing from it's stand. Still an absolute awesome display

No, it's the whole head.
It's just the angle of the pics.

Also, initial rumors are that there is a $250 deposit when pre-ordering this.

That has not been confirmed yet.

I've had no end of problems with Sideshow and their lack of Q.C. Theres no way i'd order this at that price knowing that theres an extremely high chance of it having to go back. It's says volumes that the first thing i thought of when I saw the bust was not "Wow it looks amazing" but "How the hell am I going to carry this back to the Post Office to send it back".

That thing is massive....you'd need a decent area to show it off and not worry about someone snagging their shirt on it when they walk by. Imagine that thing taking a topple on the ground and the mandibles breaking off...oh now THAT would be a crying shame...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back