Sideshow 1:1 Battle Damaged Predator Mask

sabres21768

Coming soon from SS...

032411pred_01.jpg

If sideshow sells this one at a lower price than its other bios I see no problem people buying it.but if the tag it's above 200dls I bet not many will buy. I can already see lost of us here not buying it.when we can make our own.
As always THANK YOU for the pics Sabes! :)

Looks like there's a huge plate between the eyes and the top of the nose to hold the two parts together. To be honest I think someone would be better off buying a KJP1, hez or ICONS from the Lair, cut the 1/4 off and then gouge up the edges with a dremel.

Looks like there's a huge plate between the eyes and the top of the nose to hold the two parts together. To be honest I think someone would be better off buying a KJP1, hez or ICONS from the Lair, cut the 1/4 off and then gouge up the edges with a dremel.
Thats what Im going to do when I have more money

I think the plate is the stand its mounted on although i could be wrong. I want to see more of the official pictures

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back