Sicario (Post-release)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rupert_Angier

Sr Member
My wife, brother, and I saw it yesterday, and it was entertaining, tense, and better-than-average. Emily Blunt's character was a tad annoying, but Del Toro and Brolin were awesome. The CAG guys were a little too cliche for me, but I guess they have to portray them that way in order to emphasize that they're a part of an elite team. Overall, the acting was good from everyone around (including Blunt), the pace and filming was great.

I'd recommend it.

joeranger

Sr Member
Good movie. I had no idea where it was going which is rare. Usually the trailers reveal everything.
Funny. My son asked me if we ever get filthy rich, can we all buy black SUV's and drive around in a line...