Sicario: Day of the Soldado

MagnumForce

Hi everyone! One of the other movies I collect props and wardrobe and stuff from is Sicario 1 and 2. A couple months ago I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase 5 lots from the Sicario: Day of the Soldado Prop Store auction. Did anyone else purchase any of the lots from the store? Anyone have anything for sale from either of the movies? Thanks

First up if the Josh Brolin Convoy Ambush outfit with a cut on the sleeve that can be seen during the movie. There were only three of these outfits /sold for the convoy ambush and only two with the cuts on the sleeve.
IMG_1739.jpg
IMG_1907.jpg

Second is the outfit worn by Josh Brolin in the final Blackhawk shootout scene. Outfit can be differentiated from the convoy by the undershirt that is worn. There were two of these outfits that were sold in the auction and i suspect only two of these sets made.
IMG_1740.jpg
IMG_1618.jpg

Next up are two out of the three Josh Brolin Debriefing Outfits from the movie. Sadly I was not able to purchase the extra I.D. that was sold but I’m sure one day it will come up for sale!
IMG_1736.jpg
IMG_1737.jpg
IMG_1467.jpg

Finally, my last costume from the movie was worn by Jeffrey Donovan in the Miguel Run-In scene. The only costume sold besides another, but the undershirt was not right for the scene.
IMG_1738.jpg
IMG_1672.jpg

Hello, could you please ID what brand jacket Matt wore? The military one? Thanks! And if you’ve been able to ID the boots he wore or plate carrier that would be a great help as well

If you are interested, I know Propstore has been pretty consistently adding new lots from Sicario 2 on their website as of late.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back