Shuttle Tydirium donor kits

Tab039

Hi,

Was wondering if there is any info available on donor kits and identify the parts for SS Shuttle Tydirium.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thx

Thanks JD1 been trawing and so far have come up with a little list of Tamiya kits _ 8 rad, P44 Tyrell, Quad gun and trailer, Grumman F14 Tomcat and the Hasagawa Morser Karl , Leopold.

Was wondering if anyone can ID the Shuttle Tydirium parts in red. Have managed to find the rest, but these suckers have eluded me. thank you.

Your absolutely right! Been looking at that image for so long I have overlooked the obvious. Their big parts so could be from either F14 or Bismarck kits ?. Cheers.

Here are some images of what i have found so far. Some parts are duplicated in a few different kits.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 613
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 603
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 562
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 550
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 547
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    790 KB · Views: 549
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    728.4 KB · Views: 517
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    597.7 KB · Views: 507
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    659.2 KB · Views: 540
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 496
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 500
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    864.7 KB · Views: 504
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    793.6 KB · Views: 485
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 526
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 536
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 603
Your absolutely right! Been looking at that image for so long I have overlooked the obvious. Their big parts so could be from either F14 or Bismarck kits ?. Cheers.

Cant tell you which one, but these light grey parts are all airplane parts (left is cockpit floor), upper is air intake and right are parts of the engine or bays.

Somebody mentioned earlier that the Tamiya F14 1/35 kit has eight parts that are used on the shuttle. I have checked out the kitscans for the Tamiya Grumman F14, but I don't recognise any of the parts. So maybe I have been looking at the wrong kit.

Somebody mentioned earlier that the Tamiya F14 1/35 kit has eight parts that are used on the shuttle. I have checked out the kitscans for the Tamiya Grumman F14, but I don't recognise any of the parts. So maybe I have been looking at the wrong kit.

Tamiya 1/32 Grumman F14-A Tomcat. Didn’t recognise the intakes right away but may have overlooked. These parts are in there.

Sprue B - front.jpg

Last edited:
Still trying to ID these little rectangles the part inside is from the Tamiya quad gun. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 281
I am missing 3 of the pieces of the model that look like little falcons that connect the wings to the body that I got on eBay. Seller said he had the pieces he could send me, but I got another model as back up. Looking for 3D printed pieces possibly as well.

I am missing 3 of the pieces of the model that look like little falcons that connect the wings to the body that I got on eBay. Seller said he had the pieces he could send me, but I got another model as back up. Looking for 3D printed pieces possibly as well.
What kit are you building?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back