Shuttle Tydirium donor kits

Tab039

Hi,

Was wondering if there is any info available on donor kits and identify the parts for SS Shuttle Tydirium.
Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Thx

Tab039

Thanks JD1 been trawing and so far have come up with a little list of Tamiya kits _ 8 rad, P44 Tyrell, Quad gun and trailer, Grumman F14 Tomcat and the Hasagawa Morser Karl , Leopold.

Tab039

Was wondering if anyone can ID the Shuttle Tydirium parts in red. Have managed to find the rest, but these suckers have eluded me. thank you.

Tab039

Your absolutely right! Been looking at that image for so long I have overlooked the obvious. Their big parts so could be from either F14 or Bismarck kits ?. Cheers.

Tab039

Here are some images of what i have found so far. Some parts are duplicated in a few different kits.

Attachments

marvin

Your absolutely right! Been looking at that image for so long I have overlooked the obvious. Their big parts so could be from either F14 or Bismarck kits ?. Cheers.
Cant tell you which one, but these light grey parts are all airplane parts (left is cockpit floor), upper is air intake and right are parts of the engine or bays.

Tab039

Somebody mentioned earlier that the Tamiya F14 1/35 kit has eight parts that are used on the shuttle. I have checked out the kitscans for the Tamiya Grumman F14, but I don't recognise any of the parts. So maybe I have been looking at the wrong kit.

marvin

Somebody mentioned earlier that the Tamiya F14 1/35 kit has eight parts that are used on the shuttle. I have checked out the kitscans for the Tamiya Grumman F14, but I don't recognise any of the parts. So maybe I have been looking at the wrong kit.
Tamiya 1/32 Grumman F14-A Tomcat. recognise the intakes right away but may have overlooked. These parts are in there.

Sprue B - front.jpg