Shutter Island (2010)

Yes it is much better, although in the film no photo appears on his file, and there is only one sheet of visible on the screen, besides Laeddis the himself in hand and the read

I changed the photograph on the credentials, because it's now more screen accurate
Here is my first attempt to make the US Deputy Marshal badge in Resin. Is really not perfect yet, but I think I could make it better.
Especially the painting is not really easy to do . . .
moulded from several different Badges to fit nearly the screen used one

Attachments

• Badge.jpg
    Badge.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 14
  • screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Not accurate, your photo is too small,on the screen used the photo covers the U of United, and the Cred is filled in freehand not with writing from the net.
I used a script font, because my handwriting will not look well ;).
The type of script font I used a similar one as it is on an original credentials sample.
I don't like it if the Picture covers the U but on these credentials it really is.
Unfortunately is that ID just 2 seconds visible in the movie and not really clear in what it shows.
Maybe I will change the photograph and handwriting script, or maybe not . . .
I will see.

Attachments

• 13906847_2.jpg
    13906847_2.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I used a script font, because my handwriting will not look well ;).
The type of script font I used a similar one as it is on an original credentials sample.
I don't like it if the Picture covers the U but on these credentials it really is.
Unfortunately is that ID just 2 seconds visible in the movie and not really clear in what it shows.
Maybe I will change the photograph and handwriting script, or maybe not . . .
I will see.
here compared

Attachments

• compared.jpg
    compared.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 37

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back