Shutter Island (2010)

Shutter Island it's great movie for me.

nice idea for the props diary, and id of Marshal Teddy Daniels and more...

The photo would be good along with Teddy's notebook (not a diary). He is a US Marshall, the notebook is used for writing down clues and info. Also their IDs would be great.

As far as the movie goes, and this is my opinion, Marty Scorsese owes me $9.00 and 2 and a half hours of my life back. I saw it the second day because I heard there was a great twist to the movie and I didn't want some one to ruin it for me. No twist. Disappionting story. Great acting, costumes and sets, and excleent filming. But without a good story to hold it all together? I felt it was very predictable.

Another prop might be pateint files.

Best,
DBCooper

The photo would be good along with Teddy's notebook (not a diary). He is a US Marshall, the notebook is used for writing down clues and info. Also their IDs would be great.

As far as the movie goes, and this is my opinion, Marty Scorsese owes me $9.00 and 2 and a half hours of my life back. I saw it the second day because I heard there was a great twist to the movie and I didn't want some one to ruin it for me. No twist. Disappionting story. Great acting, costumes and sets, and excleent filming. But without a good story to hold it all together? I felt it was very predictable.

Another prop might be pateint files.

Best,
DBCooper

yes Chris, the history is foreseeable as the novel besides, but the ambiance of the movie is really sweltering.
in France Shutter Island it's number one.

I love Martin Scorsese with The Departed and more...

bests

Caplan

Last edited:
I found this movie to be good, but not great as I have come to expect of Scorsese. However, the paper prop that i would want from this movie would be Teddy Daniel's diary.

picture of the diary would be needed ( there are not be things of write over )
it is not one poens of Scorsese.. it simply took back the woof of the novel almost excatly.

bests

Capaln

it would be necessary to have a good foundation of departure

concerning the ID card of Teddy Daniel is not very visible in the movie.

Screenshots are coming ...

No view of the diary ... But:

vlcsnap2010032420h19m14.png

vlcsnap2010032420h16m47.png

vlcsnap2010032420h09m38.png

Last edited:
I am telling you guys that it was not a diary. It was a notebook. He would write down clues and statements from witnesses in it. In the trailers it looks to have a brown cover with a black tape on the spine, not very thick. See the seen when he is interviewing the women who writes "RUN" in it.

In the book on the bottom of page 117 it is stated as being a notebook.

Just want to clear this up to help in finding a proper replica of it.

I agree totally. I was very disappointed in the "twist" ending.

Here's a shot from the website of one of the photos, maybe someone can work with it?

shutterisland2.jpg

EDIT

Here's another (Sorry about the size, Photobucket seems to shrink the photos)

1-3.jpg

Neil

Last edited:
Hi Eltee

the badge on the movie worn in 1941-1970.

the id card of Edward Daniels worn in 1930-1960 by the Deputy Marshal, only the Eagle it's différent.

bests

Caplan

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back