Shuriken Ideas?

ThrilloftheHunt

Hi, I'm a noob here so idk if this has been disscussed but ill ask anyway. I'm building my first pred and i was wondering how to build the shriken from avp1 and AVP2. If anyone has ideas or anything post them please.

foamies come in either a role or sheets, they are a soft foam and are REALLY easy to work with.. I ended up making a shurikan for fun out of foamies.. (wanted a decoration for my wall)
I have to say its reaaaalllly easy to make.

But basically how I made it was, I drew the shurikan first out on paper, then traced it on to a foam sheet, I made 3 layers of the rounded part. and made several blades. (Like 5 or 6)

then I hot glued 2 Layers togeather, then took another layer and hot glued the base of the blades in place, and then hot glued the last layer over the blades and stuck it all togeather
it sounds more complicated as it actually is =P

The three layers...
(you can see the blades hot glued between two layers)

P7250002.jpg.gif

P7250006.jpg.gif

the whole piece

P7250003.jpg.gif

P7250002.jpg.gif

P7250006.jpg.gif

P7250003.jpg.gif

Foamies are often called fun foam as well, so if you cant find what your looking for, just ask, Im pretty sure sombody should know what your talking about and point
you into the right direction ^_^

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back