Shrouded Destiny - Pilot with Lars Mikkelsen

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Cinenordic

So, I posted here a little while ago about our proof of concept scene that we shot some time ago. So last fall, we shot 80% of a 45 minute of "Shrouded Destiny" With a production team that is counting 200+ strong and all volunteering, under the fan film guidelines. It'll be a pilot for a Star Wars series, to be shopped to Lucas Film and Disney. I know, you're saying "fat chance that will happen!!" well, they just hired te team behind a 'Warhammer" fan production to helm an animated series...

Games Workshop Hires Fan Film Director to Helm ‘Warhammer’ Animated Series

Also on our team we have a multiple academy award winner producer and Lars Mikkelsen, who just won an Emmy. He plays President Petrov on House of cards and is the brother of Mads Mikkelsen, that you might know as Gailen Orso, from R1. So, we might have some channels into Disney :). What we need is a push from the fan side.
We just released a teaser trailer with a short scene from the pilot, featuring Lars, that plays Master Okana, and Shahbaz Sarwar, that plays Tulek, a bounty hunter. The series happens at around 500 BBY.
I was the cinematographer on the shoot,

Daniel Stilling - IMDb

Fully shot in Denmark, and we still have a few scenes to shoot, before release sometime summer/fall 2019.
I hope you guys enjoy this teaser. More to come in 2019!

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.