Showoff Your Hellboy Props!

Kylash

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just got the Sideshow Kroenen mask and had to show it off along with a few of my other Hellboy props. Trying to decide if I want to convert it to the Nazi version or not. Other props shown are the UC Kroenen Baton, Sideshow 12" Figure, screen used silicone glass pieces from Hellboy's Jacket, Corpse Amulet, No. 16 aged paper pieces, WWII Soldier's Photo, and Rasputin's diary (the DVD extra). Used to have a Venetian style Kroenen Mask and the Chest Armor hand sculpted by me, but they're long gone now. Dont mind the Batman Begins and Doctor Who stuff :p

hellboy_stuff1.jpg

hellboy_stuff2.jpg

kroenenmasks.jpg

finishedkarmor1.jpg

noonoo, i just had sold the venetian mask and armor about a year ago, never got around to makin another for myself, wasnt happy with em.

well i havent read much of the comic aside from the stuff on the deluxe expanded DVD, but yeah, Im interested in it :) Just love the movie Kroenen :D

heres my sideshow kroenen hatrack, which does an alright job of holding my screenused officers cap. :D

kroenen_mask.jpg

right now everything else is packed to move, but i also have the sideshow samaritan, mini samaritan, nazi kroenen 12", and right hand of doom. and to go with the officers hat, i have a complete screenused kroenen nazi uniform, and a complete Ilsa uniform.

Howard Senft 1:1 Hellboy bust:

Hellboy01.jpg

Hellboy02.jpg

Sideshow's 1:1 Hellboy bust:

HellboySideshow01.jpg

HellboySideshow02.jpg

HellboySideshow03.jpg

HellboySideshow04.jpg

Sideshow's 1:1 Right Hand of Doom:

HellboyRightHandofDoom01.jpg

HellboyRightHandofDoom02.jpg

HellboyRightHandofDoom03.jpg

Dana Jan 1:1 Kroenen:

KroenenFront.jpg

KroenenLeft.jpg

KroenenSideLeft.jpg

KroenenRight.jpg

Edited to fix pictures.

Here's my Sideshow....
[attachmentid=7640]

my screenused Kroenen stunt bodysuit, (auction pic as I don't have any pics of it)
[attachmentid=7641]

e46356PICT2473g229.jpg

Homemade Rasputin Diary (WIP, should redo it sometime)
Sideshow / DVD bonus Hellboy Bust
Rasputin Picture
Group Picture + old vintage rosemarry
Sebastianplaksba 16 paper in enveloppe.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back