Showoff Your Hellboy Props!

Re: Showoff Your Hellboy Props!

I'm working on some replica rounds including the one with "Holy water, clover leaf, silver shavings, white oak... the works!"

View attachment 888941

View attachment 888942

I have an interest thread up if anyone would like a set.
What did you ise to light up the tracker that was waterproof if you dont mind my asking?
I plan to make a tracker bullet as well. But i also wanna give my reliquary the same dim blue glow in the film but i dont know what to use for that light

Where did you get that kit and can I get one!?!
Yes here il provide the link, i got mine from their ebay shop but if you want to you can buy it straight from their webpage. If you buy from ebay be sure to select the “bulb” color you want, i got red for hellboy but they also offer blue yellow and white (Abe, Liz, and BRPD agent) also not in the picture i took it comes with two metal cross beams like in the movie prop ^-^
The creator is SpatCave Studios
Ebay link: Hellboy Locator Replica Prop Kit - Cosplay | eBay
SpatCave Studios Link: Hellboy Locator Kit
Glad I Can help :D

rs=w_600,h_600.jpg

got a silicone mask

What did you ise to light up the tracker that was waterproof if you dont mind my asking?
I plan to make a tracker bullet as well. But i also wanna give my reliquary the same dim blue glow in the film but i dont know what to use for that light

This is a project that is still a WIP. It's been on the back burner for some time now. I'd still like to go through with a run of various types of rounds, I did make a bunch of molds after all. Might as well use them! I'll post an update in the thread when I'm ready with more details on the waterproofing, etc.

Finished paint with my friend, now just gotta wire in the led. Took a little liberties and rusted it up a bit as for how we’ve seen hellboy doesnt care much for the locator, so i didnt think he’d be taking care of it too much as well as used some washes to bring out the dings and dents
Used some mini magnets that are really strong for any time in the future if i need to replace a led diodes or if i wanna clean up/replace wiring

Attachments

• 87F87C7E-6A0A-42E4-8ABC-D4FD328D4977.jpeg
    87F87C7E-6A0A-42E4-8ABC-D4FD328D4977.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:
My latest addition, Rogers detonator.
Not the most prominent object in the comics but it does mark the final straw for Hellboy leaving the BPRD so I wanted to make it.
It has a sprung button and micro USB power in (to run off my homemade Alexa prop controller! [emoji16]) All 3D printed with a stand.
IMG_20190113_193917166.jpeg
IMG_20190113_193821286.jpeg
Screenshot_20181220-190429.jpeg

Here are a few I've made through the years. I'm slowly updating all the older ones.

Latest - Professor Broom's rosary.
Xcu7gQV.jpg

Right Hand of Doom from EVA foam (still needs more work) and a few manuscripts from the comics.
0eoML3b.jpg

3D printed Good Samaritan still a wip.
LhkAX5b.jpg

BPRD Badge from the comics
qpHaK5N.jpg

Dead toothfairy from Hellboy 2
V4tgoMH.jpg

Almost finished with 3d printed samaritan kit, just need to add the loop and leather tassel to the grip, though i may just carve a handle and stain it. Its difficult for me to match the real samaritan’s handle. Oh and i need to repaint the shell casings to be more orange it seems xD
And ye, definitely need to get a better belt sometime...... the one from ebay is not only laughably off film but too small xD

Attachments

• 5CB24C3F-5B6F-4209-B68F-5D8F03D3B198.jpeg
    5CB24C3F-5B6F-4209-B68F-5D8F03D3B198.jpeg
    955.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 9EC73A7D-CCC4-4F23-B427-378B1C231405.jpeg
    9EC73A7D-CCC4-4F23-B427-378B1C231405.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 126
Well the dry brushing metal "wear" is kinda hokey, so i was gonna scotchbrite that off and get down to the actual metal on the edges like it should be, and it should have more random dings and scratches.

Also, possibly drilling out the putty thats covering the opening hinge. You sould see the big slot screw there but they filled that in for some reason. And the leather tassel is a little short.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back