Showoff Your Hellboy Props!

Re: Showoff Your Hellboy Props!

Ivan is awesome! I ended up re-tweaking a existing corpse head/torso as my sculpt was too far from accurate for me and I then ended up running out of time! #InspiredToTryHarder!

uploadfromtaptalk1432825906366.pngIt looks quite similar to the originals, not sure what they were made of as all the ones I have seen look cloudy. Not seen one like your PIC with the "silver shavings"

By far the best reference material I have found is from when The Prop Store auctioned a screen used Samaritan.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_916BBTrgtA

http://propstore.auctionserver.net/view-auctions/catalog/id/10/lot/1372/

I took a screenshot of the base of the grip. Not too clear an image but it says "BUREAU FOR PARANORMAL RESEARCH AND DEFENCE • "

I'm working on some replica rounds including the one with "Holy water, clover leaf, silver shavings, white oak... the works!"

20150521_195618.jpg

hellboy%20rounds.jpg

I have an interest thread up if anyone would like a set.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice one! Do you have a thread for them? I'm working on the comic version of the Samaritan at the moment then will move on to the movie version so would like to see your build

It's been a while since I got my Hellboy on... I have all the licensed props and a few other items (no need to show those), but the stuff below was mostly made by me.

My costume. I need to go back and redo the mask in silicone one of these days. Mask, RHOD, coat and a couple other things by me. The rest were bought.
hellboy1.jpg

hellboy3.jpg

Johann Kraus suit by me, almost 100% from scratch (the boots and belt were bought and a friend did the joint armor)! I'm working on version 2.0 with more accurate parts. I had a tube running down one arm so that he could blow smoke from his finger.
krauss2.jpg

krauss_4.jpg

Hellboy's "room key". I made a couple of these, functional, a few years ago when I first got into 3d printing. Some day I'm going to make one for myself with brass etched parts.

KEY_STATIC_FS.jpg

Resurrection amulet, modeled and 3d printed in brass.
rhod_amulet.jpg

Kroenen's crank, a combination of etched brass and 3d printed parts. I made a few of these in a limited run.
kr1.jpg

Then there's THIS little project I helped Adam Savage with, that I still need to finish my own copy of. Rasputin's Mechaglove. (The stuff below are only a few of the parts I have for it.)
11151010_10153136968498876_6874595452131304288_n.jpg

I've recently been offering a run of kits of the Mechaglove parts I did for Adam. Printed these a few days ago:
kit_2.jpg

Nice! Looks like the locator is 3d printed? Where did you get the files? Like the Samaritan, looking to make mine soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yall have so many amazing props, really good references for me as im building up my cosplay. Wish i could find a decent belt replica.
I just got one in a i got off ebay, the one you see all over the place its....... decent.
But im not much a fan of its build quality and the pu feels....... wrong. It doesnt have the stiffness id like and the color as well as the stamped logos are..... abysmal
If anyone has any links or anything to a good belt/holster replica or maker able to do it id be indebt to you. Id try myself but im not the best at that type of work haha

Here’s my Sideshow Samaritan and Right Hand. The Samaritan took a beating when it fell about 8 feet off the shelf once, still need to reattach a few parts, such a shame.

Attachments

• 72A886B5-4CA1-46E5-BCC3-196A799DF70A.jpeg
    72A886B5-4CA1-46E5-BCC3-196A799DF70A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 95

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back