Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit *now with bonus pics for Brad!

Re: Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit *now with bonus pics for Br

With Steve's permission, he let me post some pics of him and his hottie wife Danita (love you, girl!) at Bob Burns' house with the screen used Kane suit.
The second one is with the screen used Ripley helmet.
Enjoy.

Steve.jpg

SteveRipley.jpg

Re: Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit *now with bonus pics for Br

Lookin good. :thumbsup

Of course, it's YOUR work! :)

BTW, don't ever ask Steve, "How hard would that be to make?"
He'll give you the same damn answer every time...

"Oh, that's easy!"

I'll try to get a few pics with the lights on in a little bit.

I'm genuinely speechless.........and super jealous.

Wow--I can fell the humidity of wearing it from here :)

Wow--I can fell the humidity of wearing it from here :)

I'm sure Steve would concour, even wearing this in the SNOW you break a sweat! :lol

Coolest thread of the week

Color me jealous!

Awesome!

Be proud of that

Funky, that is awesome!!!

Congrats on a fabulous creation!

Jealous here....I only have the helmet.

The helmet by itself is VERY impressive. :thumbsup

Easily one of the best replicas on the rpf.

WHats even more impressive to me is the dedication to took to build this thing up!

Be proud man!

Weequay

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back