Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit *now with bonus pics for Brad!

Re: Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit

And just for Brad...

Nostromocostumes.jpg

Parker's and Kane's uniforms, Rexim, ashtray, coffee cup and watch.

Jones.jpg

Lifesize Jones replica:lol

Re: Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit *now with bonus pics for Br

Wow... The cat is sweet... :thumbsup What is it made of? :)

No Krups coffee grinder? :)

Re: Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit *now with bonus pics for Br

I've tried so many times to win one on eBay and always losing I just gave up. :unsure

Cripes.

Every time I come to therpf, I get blown away. It's like a hot spot of all the world's craft talent.

By request, a close-up of the Rexim...

Rexim.jpg

Rexim? I hardly knew em'!

Nick

This is amazing mate, you sound over the moon and im really pleased for you ........ its stunning :thumbsup

Does anyone remember or indeed have a copy of the Picture i posted many years ago of the original Nastromo suit ??

can i have permission to Face Book this ?

MOAR!!! I want to see all your collection Armando! I demand it...I'VE EARNED IT. :lol

Funky this is just fantastic! An absolute amazing job. Do you have any progress shots?

Very nice!
I am jelly of your nostromo environment suit build. :p

I didn't say this in my previous posts but this costume is so friggin' cool!

Simply astounding man. That suit is amazing. (And I'm with Brad. Let's see more collection close-up pics of everything else!)

Friggin awesome. And yes, more pictures please.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back