Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit *now with bonus pics for Brad!

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After 5 years of getting little bits at a time and to the master of this prop, stephen210 helping me finish this every step of the way, my Nostromo eviro suit is finally finished!
The suit itself was made by the only person on the planet who CAN do it, Steve's lovely wife Danita. To say the suit is spot on is an understatement!
Steve himself is responsible for the hard parts (many years of me helping him paint and build this...over cocktails :lol in his workshop!)
The last two pieces I need is the holster (I already have the Rexim thanks to Clutch and Morganthirteen) which I'm currently working on and the backpack which Steve is tirelessly working to finish for me, I can pretty much call this done!
Though the pictures don't reflect this, the helmet and comm pads light up as well!

Nostromo1.jpg

Nostromo2.jpg

Nostromo3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit

Words cannot express just how amazing this is. :):thumbsup

Saw Steve & Danita's suits up close at Dragon*Con. Looks like they stepped right off of the screen!

Wow!!! Finally pics of your collection!!! No way! :eek :eek

Wow, very nice... Whats behind the door? And why the Nostromo guy is guarding the door? :lol

Standard 6 foot "egghead" mannequin. The guy on ebay had 3 left at 99.99 each and I made a deal with him to throw in shipping if I took all three :)

That looks amazing! Well done, indeed. :thumbsup

-Rylo

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back