Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit *now with bonus pics for Brad!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

locusta

Re: Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit *now with bonus pics for Br

Love the Nostromo space suits since childhood. Plain awesome and really pieces to envy. Thumbs up and thanks for the pictures.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SKIN JOB 66

Sr Member
Re: Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit *now with bonus pics for Br

By request, a close-up of the Rexim...

Rexim.jpg

Hey FJ, is that one of my replica Nostromo mug and ashtray I offered on propsummit on the pic above ?

:cool

Cool pics of your EVA suit BTW, it urged me to move my butt and fin a mannequin to display mine... (and I found one today on eBay Germany, at last !)
I'll post pics here when everything's ready to be displayed and shown...

Thank you again for sharing your pics of Steve, Richie and Danita's awesome creation, I'm never tired to look at these suits !!!

:love

Fred