Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit *now with bonus pics for Brad!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit *now with bonus pics for Br

With Steve's permission, he let me post some pics of him and his hottie wife Danita (love you, girl!) at Bob Burns' house with the screen used Kane suit.
The second one is with the screen used Ripley helmet.
Enjoy.

Steve.jpg

SteveRipley.jpg

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Showoff thread: A L I E N Nostromo enviornmental suit *now with bonus pics for Br

Lookin good. :thumbsup

Of course, it's YOUR work! :)

BTW, don't ever ask Steve, "How hard would that be to make?"
He'll give you the same damn answer every time...

"Oh, that's easy!"

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'll try to get a few pics with the lights on in a little bit.

trooper1m

I'm genuinely speechless.........and super jealous.

Pauleysolo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Wow--I can fell the humidity of wearing it from here :)

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Wow--I can fell the humidity of wearing it from here :)

I'm sure Steve would concour, even wearing this in the SNOW you break a sweat! :lol

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Coolest thread of the week

Clutch

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Color me jealous!

Stormy320

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Awesome!

Be proud of that

eaviii

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Funky, that is awesome!!!

FuseNova

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Congrats on a fabulous creation!

Jealous here....I only have the helmet.

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

The helmet by itself is VERY impressive. :thumbsup

Weequay

Easily one of the best replicas on the rpf.

WHats even more impressive to me is the dedication to took to build this thing up!

Be proud man!

Weequay

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.