Showoff: My New DV ROTJ Saber

I have wanted a full Metal Saber from him for like forever. I have made this saber over and over again with a sink drain. It is my favorite Vader Saber. I wish I had the budget for one right now.

This is a good thread, so lets stay on target.

If you have any problems, comments, etc., please PM me or another mod directly. :thumbsup

Originally posted by franz bolo@Feb 6 2006, 05:49 PM
This is an idealized symmetrical ROTJ Vader Saber with aluminum Grips.

I am going to anodize all the parts black rather than spray painting them.

FB
[snapback]1177718[/snapback]​

Are you going to keep it looking as if it just came out of the light saber armory room or are you going to weather it after the anodizing? Beautiful piece. :thumbsup

No weathering, I'm going to keep it super clean. I'll anodize all the black parts, but I want it to look nice. I've never seen a super clean looking one so I think it will be unique.

I got the holes drilled symmetrical so it looks better crafted.

Here are some other pics. I'm trying to get a good shot of how shiney it is, but my camera stinks. These pics are without the grips.

vadersaber.jpg

FB

I thought that it would be an awsome rare collectable to have this saber completly chromed. Like the Gold editions of Lukes saber, it would be a Chrome Vader. Or at least an As-Built-By version

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back