Show us your Star Trek costume

Thank you. I've been recommended that site before but the shoulders of the tunic look better on you than on the site. I also haven't seen the medical uniform. Its good to know I can message them.
My introduction to them was the Star Trek Beyond Blue uniform and it quickly became my preferred uniform (at the time I only had the Anovos Into Darkness Shirt that might be leaving my collection soon).

The quality of the Material is really good but they do run a size small.

It's also worth noting that Paramount sent out Cosermart uniforms with the press packs for the season one release on bluray

Last edited:
Hi…….I’m debating on cosplaying at WonderCon this weekend as a member of season 1, episode pilot ….of Star Trek TOS.

As posted previously, the uniform and props..in this thread…..I bought a GI olive drab green web utility belt which I need to change to the color either light gray or silverish.

I already tried using Pearl Gray….RIT dye. It turned out to be a bust….all it did was get it darker closer to the color black.

I thought of using spray paint……but since it is a belt that will bend around my waist and rolling it up when not using it…..I thought it would show signs of the paint cracking and peeling, chipping as the belt was bending and flexing.

Perhaps there’s a better way.

Are there any other suggestions someone here might have?

Thanks In Advance

View attachment 1682834

Peace

If it's available, Rothco make a white pistol belt which would be easier to dye. I bought one from UK Amazon recently for a Ghostbusters uniform. Be aware, though, that it's a bit on the small side with not much scope for lengthening!

For those of us doing SNW what are you doing for holsters and belts for your communicator and phaser (tricorder is self explanatory)

72D55A80-946B-4D75-913D-4B861C0B4990.jpeg
here’s my ds9/first contact uniform I had made for me last year (posing with the lovely ezri Dax) and I decided try my hand at sewing this year and am currently working on a tng uniform for stlv in august(waiting on some vintage florshiems to come in the mail for the boots)! If all goes well I love the colored fabric used for the cosicon Picard s3 uni and wanted to keep the colored pieces and use the black pieces to pattern out some higher quality fabric

Attachments

• B62A24B7-9CD6-4D40-854B-7237BB9EF1B5.jpeg
    B62A24B7-9CD6-4D40-854B-7237BB9EF1B5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 78
  • FA4C6EFA-5F9F-45E7-99C4-C59253937F00.jpeg
    FA4C6EFA-5F9F-45E7-99C4-C59253937F00.jpeg
    486.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 7B601F1E-1F06-43FB-84B4-8122F8F58B11.jpeg
    7B601F1E-1F06-43FB-84B4-8122F8F58B11.jpeg
    377.1 KB · Views: 66
  • BA79FC95-662F-4A73-899B-FD24A2EAD550.jpeg
    BA79FC95-662F-4A73-899B-FD24A2EAD550.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
View attachment 1697695here’s my ds9/first contact uniform I had made for me last year (posing with the lovely ezri Dax) and I decided try my hand at sewing this year and am currently working on a tng uniform for stlv in august(waiting on some vintage florshiems to come in the mail for the boots)! If all goes well I love the colored fabric used for the cosicon Picard s3 uni and wanted to keep the colored pieces and use the black pieces to pattern out some higher quality fabric
Out of curiosity, where did you get the trousers? Cosicon only has the jacket and shirt. Thanks.

View attachment 1697695here’s my ds9/first contact uniform I had made for me last year (posing with the lovely ezri Dax) and I decided try my hand at sewing this year and am currently working on a tng uniform for stlv in august(waiting on some vintage florshiems to come in the mail for the boots)! If all goes well I love the colored fabric used for the cosicon Picard s3 uni and wanted to keep the colored pieces and use the black pieces to pattern out some higher quality fabric
Out of curiosity, where did you get the trousers? Cosicon only has the jacket and shirt. Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back