Show-Off Thread: My Power Ranger helmets ...PICS!

MightyMorphinPR

here's our first sculpt, the Red SPD helmet.

HELMET.jpg

dekaredpic.jpg

DEKAREDPOSE.jpg

littleranger4.jpg
(a pic we took with two little nosey kids :p )

And here's a pic of it- a side angle, compared to that of a japanese stunt show helmet (basically, an official piece)
DekaREDcomparison.jpg

Then came the Black Dino Thunder...(I did this one my self)
Asuka5.jpg

Asuka7.jpg

Asuka6.jpg

blackebay2.jpg

blackebay4.jpg

Here's my fiancee's White Dino Thunder (It is almost finished, will have really nice pics of it soon, he's going to finish it up and then air brush it. It's one of the only pics I have of it on my computer, most other pics were lost when Matt's computer crashed and needed to be wiped out)

abarekiller.jpg

And my absolute favorite. My green ranger helmet :) (I have kits for sell in the junkyard section)

GRlarge.jpg

gr3.jpg

GRR2.jpg

GRRRha.jpg

greengg.jpg

fullbodyshot.jpg

gr2.jpg

And Matt's latest one....the psycho rangers (basically all the same...except color). He's currently making modifications and things like that to it.
zz02.jpg

zz01.jpg

silver.jpg

psychosilver3.jpg

psychored4.jpg

psychobackwards.jpg
(psycho head spin :p )
psychored2.jpg

I'm also working on 2 new ones, SPD yellow and green. Here are the rough kits. Hopefully I will be done with them soon...I've just been soooo busy. well...holy cow...lots of pics. hope you like them.

spdkits.jpg

AND...this isn't a helmet, but I thought I'd sneek it in here. My Power Rangers Mystic Force belt buckle, sculpted from scratch.
magiFin.jpg

Not all that bad...considering we've only been doing this for one year :D well....maybe a year and a half LOL

-Jess

I'm imagining those kids peeking in the window saying "holy sh.t, the Power Rangers live there." I remember taking some kids I was babysitting to see the "original" Power Rangers at a kids show. They flipped. (The Rangers and the kids.)

lol. well no one loves power rangers more than the kids, I could only imagine what i would have thought if I saw Power Rangers walking around my neighbor's yard when I was 8 years old...I would have had a fit. lol.

Did you ever finish your ZeoRed helmet? Or am I getting you guys mixed up here???

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask about the origins of your new Dragon Shield (or is it the same one with a cover over the underarm clips?)

New shield? Matt's always had that shield. I am actually about to sculpt one...wish me luck. lol :p

Oh, and I think you have me mixed up with someone else, Neon...teehee. I don't think I ever mentioned doing a zeored. I sure want one though...:p

I can't say that I'm a Power Rangers fan, but I know artistry and craftsmanship when I see it. That's excellent work MightMorphinPR. Those are pieces to be proud off. :thumbsup

Hi there,
I think those are beautiful.
Bravo.
Great work...
I'd like to pick one up in a month or so :)

yep they rock i cant wait till i get the DekaRed Kit from you two when you return to the uk :), i so should save up for abarekiller lol it looks awesome

Originally posted by GundamZeppelin@Feb 10 2006, 12:26 PM
I have a friend that would love your work..
[snapback]1180923[/snapback]​

By all means, if there is a ranger fan out there who you think would be interested in my work, go for it... I need funding LOL :D My passion is power rangers props...but I also have an ever-growing interest in Batman, Superman, Star Wars, and The Matrix trilogy :D

I agree with them those of you with prop collection can not go without buying at least one of there helmets they are great quality. They are the highest regards on my site for there helmets RangerProps.com......You wont be sorry. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back