Show off thread: My blaster wall display

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Heavily inspired by the Master Blaster known as Odiwan72. Two 1m x 1m sheets of perforated aluminium which Russrep formed into tray shapes for me. They are screwed into the wall and the blasters are hanging on store diplay hooks. The beauty of this set up is that the hooks can be placed anywhere to accomodate any shape or size of display piece. It didn't take long to fill... I need another one :$

[image]http://www.kurtyboy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/rpf/blastes1.jpg[/image]

:love

I have aspirations of a very similar display. I'm just a "few" blasters short at the moment. Looks GREAT. Nice set of DL-44's, but it looks like the Greedo Killer is missing. Love the Alliance rifle in the center. Would you mind sharing some details on that?

kurt, do you have just a small path to walk through the props all throughout your house???

are you really secretly bill gates?

i keep seeing what most would consider whole collections week by week from you...

amazing, id like to have just one of those.

your either very rich or very single. :p

but who cares. youve got a kickarse collection... :thumbsup :thumbsup

Great display.
Awesome quality selection of blasters. You and Markus are always a constant reminder of what I could have if I could get some time to build. I have about 2/3 of those blasters, but only a handful completed.

Cool display Marcus... I think you're gonna need a bigger wall if you plan on getting anymore blasters ;)

Glad to see that the ESB 'stunt' E-11 has plenty of company. :D

Cheers,
John

Yeah its getting a bit crowded in here...

I scrapped my GK and ANH Hero for now. But they shall return looking better than they ever did :)

The Hoth rifle is just a solid resin one by Randy500.

Yes I plan on puting up another display of the same size. Maybe Rebel blasters on one side, Imperials (or bad guys) or the other side.

If anyone in the UK is interested in the details of the perforated aluminium sheets PM me and I'll pass them on.

Originally posted by Stormtrooper@Jan 25 2006, 12:29 AM
Cool display Marcus... I think you're gonna need a bigger wall if you plan on getting anymore blasters ;)

Glad to see that the ESB 'stunt' E-11 has plenty of company.  :D

Cheers,
John
[snapback]1167220[/snapback]​

Gotta love a wall full of blasters.

That is very cool, I had used slatwall for mine and I'm still trying to figure out what to do in the new house.

Are you going to do anything more to the aluminum sheets, like framing or how about an el backlight...

Wow. That is my kind of collection. Looks awesome. I see a couple blasters I'm working on and a couple I hope to build sooner or later.

Sheeesh, prop display recasting ;-)

Well, SOMEONE´s going to have to come over to your house and redecorate things a bit, so it does look more screenacurate to the original layout ;)

4ac3b517.jpg

Michael

Its a fully authorised 'recasted' display I'll have you know. Built with help from and blessed by the Master Blaster himself :p

Originally posted by ManfromNaboo@Jan 26 2006, 06:28 PM
Sheeesh, prop display recasting ;-)

Well, SOMEONE´s going to have to come over to your house and redecorate things a bit, so it does look more screenacurate to the original layout ;)

4ac3b517.jpg

Michael
[snapback]1168846[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back