Show-off: Scratchbuilt Vader ROTJ Saber

trekprops.de

Hi guys,

just wanted to show you this very first Lightsaber I ever made. It's also actually the very first Star Wars Prop I ever built, 'cause normally do Trek stuff only. As the title says, I did this one for a friend who had a birthday recently. He said I was nuts to go through all the effort, BTW... :D

A *HUGE* "Thank you." goes to Markus (aka OdiWan72) for providing me with the necessary parts. Thanks a lot, buddy.

So, here are the pics:

IMG_6131.jpg

IMG_6132.jpg

IMG_6133.jpg

IMG_6134.jpg

IMG_6135.jpg

IMG_6136.jpg

IMG_6138.jpg

IMG_6139.jpg

IMG_6141.jpg

IMG_6142.jpg

IMG_6143.jpg

IMG_6144.jpg

As you can see, I'm still lacking a correct forward D-Ring, so if one of you has a spare one, LMK. :D

If you've got any questions, post 'em here.

Thanks for looking.

Message to everyone...who makes vader rotj sabers...my birthday is only 2 weeks away...May 9th. I can wait a bit for it if it takes time to build.

anyway..that looks great.........

Thanks guys.

Question since I'm not as much into SW props as you guys are: If this were for sale, how much do you think I could get for it?

Of course neither I nor the new owner of this wants to sell it, I'm just asking out of curiosity...

welllllll...............ever since MR started making good looking LS replicas, I've found that the a$$ has somewhat fallen out of the market.

I dunno...maybe 150??

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back