Show Off: Rebel Flight Helmet w/ Blast Shield

Darth_Nickel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all,

I wanted to post my recent acquisition that just arrived last week.

I also wanted to thank bothanspy. Not only did he have the extra helemt to start with, but also helped me with information to contact Richie's Armor.

I could not be more pleased with everything. Steve from Richie's Armor was great to work with. Very talented, and did a great job keeping me up to date, and sending progress pictures.

So here is the final product.

RFHFront.jpg

RFHLeft.jpg

RFHRight.jpg

RFHBack.jpg

Sorry for the dark pics, but the light in the room was pretty bad.

Thanks again to Steve (Richie's Armor) and Bothanspy.....

That's awesome. I trust you either have or are getting a training remote to go with it? Then again it can fly solo by itself and still look great. Cool :thumbsup

You got it man. I already have it (just waiting on the case). I also have the Luke ANH LE to go with the display. It should be pretty sweet.

Originally posted by Darth_Nickel@Apr 8 2006, 07:05 PM
You got it man. I already have it (just waiting on the case). I also have the Luke ANH LE to go with the display. It should be pretty sweet.
[snapback]1222785[/snapback]​

Glad to help, and it turned out GREAT (just like mine.) I have the same setup as you, with the remote and the Graflex lightsaber. Can't wait to see them displayed.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I'll be sure to post some pics when I get everything displayed. I'm STILL finishing my basement. It's taking forever. I'm almost done. Just down to the trim and touch-up work (which seems to be the most difficult and time consuming)

Thanks again bothanspy..... Could not be happier. You got me hooked on the helmets (thanks.... :eek: )

Now I'm going to have to have another one made (just the regular flight helemt). I also love the Tie Flight Helmet. I'll have to figure out how he makes those too.

Terrific looking helmet.
I've owned an RA "Luke" style X-Wing helmet for years. It's definitely in my top 5 pieces in my prop collection. Mine was also painted by Steve. He's sure got some skills.

I have a Red 5 paint scheme helmet that Steve did for me an I absolutely love it. Your blast shield helmet makes me think I should find another Navy flight helmet. :)

Originally posted by rmschneider104@Apr 10 2006, 06:43 AM
I have a Red 5 paint scheme helmet that Steve did for me an I absolutely love it.  Your blast shield helmet makes me think I should find another Navy flight helmet.  :)
[snapback]1223576[/snapback]​

They are tough to find... I've only seen one since this.

I contacted Richie about the Tie Fighter Flight Helmet. I think that's going to be my next one (until I can find a helmet to have converted to Luke's)

Originally posted by bothanspy@Apr 11 2006, 11:40 PM
I'm just a helmet lover :)

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/sw0008.jpg[/image]
[snapback]1224821[/snapback]​

NOW THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT......

You continue to impress me Bothanspy. Sweet display. I love it.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back