Show Off: AT-AT Driver helmet tusk

<div class='quotetop'>(Mr. Bojangles @ Jun 2 2006, 11:08 AM) [snapback]1254860[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>
if i don't flake out on it, i can try them up against my DP tie when i get home tonight.[/b]

So TK 7602.....................

Any update ????
[/b][/quote]

@%.^#$^@#.$^ i didn't upload the 3rd pic in the set there. when i took those 2 that i posted above, i also took one of the dp tie.

i'll get it online when i get home from work. sorry about that.

there's a reason i put that "flake" disclaimer in there... i really can be an idiot sometimes ;)

<div class='quotetop'>(tk7602 @ Jun 3 2006, 01:42 AM) [snapback]1254922[/snapback]</div>
there's a reason i put that "flake" disclaimer in there... i really can be an idiot sometimes ;)[/b]
:lol

Great pics. Looking forward to more.

these tusks don't fit well on the dp standard...

CIMG0035.JPG

the diameter is larger than the recessed area, so you'd either have to shim behind the tusk, or re-sculpt the recessed area to make it fit all the way in.

brian

So are you telling me the DP standard is undersized from the real movie size helmets......IÂ’m shocked.

OK, not really just a joke.

<div class='quotetop'>(obi1kenny @ Jun 3 2006, 12:16 AM) [snapback]1255265[/snapback]</div>
So are you telling me the DP standard is undersized from the real movie size helmets......IÂ’m shocked.

OK, not really just a joke.
[/b]

yeah, shocking.

that was going to be my at-at helmet, but then i decided to use it as an empty space on the basement shelves filler instead.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back