show me your Star Trek displays !!!!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SirJediKnightTim

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nwjedidave @ Apr 20 2006, 03:38 PM) [snapback]1229736[/snapback]</div>
go ahead . I DARE YOU ....

:D

NWJEDI
dave
[/b]
I'm currently building a nice "poor mans" Star Trek communicator display :) . I'll post photos when I'm done, in about 1 week :( .

The problem is, I got the communicator in the mail today, and it has a rattle in it, so they're sending me a replacement. When I get it back, I'll post photos.

nwjedidave

Sr Member
thanks guys... almost forgot i made this post ..

i think i'll start to try and track down an MR phaser... i'm pretty sure those are the best bang for the $$ now a days...

dave

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I designed and made them for myself and a few others on the board. I have a combo stand for the AA Enterprise set too, as well as a few others. PM me if you are interested. I need to get some more metal first.

Jhusel

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I like the "phaser only" version m'self. :D

For the Vegas comm I have a cheap plastic businesss card stand...

- k

SirJediKnightTim

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jhusel @ Apr 20 2006, 10:24 PM) [snapback]1230190[/snapback]</div>
I designed and made them for myself and a few others on the board. I have a combo stand for the AA Enterprise set too, as well as a few others. PM me if you are interested. I need to get some more metal first.

Jhusel
[/b]
PM SENT......