show me your Star Trek displays !!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nwjedidave @ Apr 20 2006, 03:38 PM) [snapback]1229736[/snapback]</div>
go ahead . I DARE YOU ....

:D

NWJEDI
dave
[/b]

I'm currently building a nice "poor mans" Star Trek communicator display :) . I'll post photos when I'm done, in about 1 week :( .

The problem is, I got the communicator in the mail today, and it has a rattle in it, so they're sending me a replacement. When I get it back, I'll post photos.

Here is my MR Trek Collection, minus the Klingon Disruptor.

STTOSMRCollection3.jpg

STTOSMRCollection.jpg

thanks guys... almost forgot i made this post ..

i think i'll start to try and track down an MR phaser... i'm pretty sure those are the best bang for the $$ now a days...

dave

I designed and made them for myself and a few others on the board. I have a combo stand for the AA Enterprise set too, as well as a few others. PM me if you are interested. I need to get some more metal first.

Jhusel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jhusel @ Apr 20 2006, 10:24 PM) [snapback]1230190[/snapback]</div>
I designed and made them for myself and a few others on the board. I have a combo stand for the AA Enterprise set too, as well as a few others. PM me if you are interested. I need to get some more metal first.

Jhusel
[/b]

PM SENT......

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back