Shout out to all those of you that know a lot of GK history

HeavyMetalSpike

Hi folks. I am trying to obtain some contact and/or general information about a sculptor named Ronn Riss.

Here is the information I have so far (please note that I do not know if even THIS is 100% accurate):

• 1. Produced 2 kits that are known of – “The Clan Leader” (pictures below) and “Infected”.
    2. Very limited copies of the kits were released.
    3. These were released around 1989 (22 years ago!)
    4. Produced under the names “Skullshop” and “Eurostyle resin”.
    5. Ron was (is?) based in the Netherlands/Holland.

Can anyone out there confirm or correct the information above?, and do any of you have a way of contacting him – even if indirectly?

Please PM me if information is deemed sensitive.

Many thanks – Ian/Spike.

forrandy03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian,I dont have contact info but I do have the kit. However it is in storage from my last move.I may or may not be able to get to it now.It is maybe possible there is contact info on the box or in it but doubt any of it,if any is up to date.Let me know if you need me to take a look.

Ian,I dont have contact info but I do have the kit. However it is in storage from my last move.I may or may not be able to get to it now.It is maybe possible there is contact info on the box or in it but doubt any of it,if any is up to date.Let me know if you need me to take a look.

Thanks Anthony, but no need. I have the kit myself and it doesn't help for contact info.

Really appreciate your kind offer though (and check your HIVE PM's).

We would appreciate that very much. After our previous exchanges regarding that Nagle sculpt, it would be nice to get back on an even footing and clear the air :D

My thoughts exactly my friend, as soon i'm done with work over like 7 hours i'll go and try to find info on this man,
I think his full name is Ronald Riss (Ronn with double N is such an uncommon name here)

Ian,I found an old address in my Clan Leader kit box on the paperwork inserts.Posted on CH.Dont know if the info is any help though but it may be good info.It is a Holland address.

I gave Ian the exact same adress yesterday in a pm message, i found hime through someone on marktplaats (a kind of dutch ebay site)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back